- Does Off Road Armor accept returns? Yes
- How does the customer initiate the return process? Email us with reason for return and pictures of defect.
- How long does the customer have to return the product? 14 days from item being received. We reserve the right to not accept the return past 14 days.
- Where does the customer need to send the return? A representative will give the appropriate return address to the customer.
- All unauthorized returns will be refused. All shipping damages will be covered through insurance and a replacement will be sent to the customer at no cost. Accessories that have been fitted and then used, cannot be returned unless they are defective, all accessories must be returned in their original boxes, bags, etc. Windshields that have had the protective shipping coating removed are not returnable unless they are defective. All items returned for refund must have return shipping paid by customer unless it was a manufacturing fault or was damaged during shipping.
- All Returns without being a warrantied return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus shipping charge. This will be deducted from the original sale price.
- All accessories have a full one year warranty against manufacturing defects. If you have a warranty claim and want to return it, pictures must be taken of the fault and sent to us in helping with any claims. If there is no manufacturing faults and you want to return your order, there will be a 20% restocking fee on all accepted returns unless they are defective. All defective items will be determined by the manufacturer.
Customer service is a top priority of Off Road Armor. All customers will be treated promptly and respectfully without regard to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, language proficiency, social or economic status.
- Off Road Armor is responsible for providing the best customer service possible and is empowered to make decisions that will ensure the best experience for each customer while balancing the needs of the individual with the overall needs of Off Road Armor customers.
- Off Road Armor will assist customers on a first come, first served basis to the extent possible without infringing on the service needs of other customers.
- A customer with complaints about the product received from Off Road Armor will then be referred back to the manufacturers of the product.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.
*FREE shipping on everything within the continental U.S.
Current lead time: Due to COVID-19, the overwhelming demand in the offroad industry and many manufacturers being forced to shut down, lead times may vary from 1 business day to 6 weeks. Thanks for your patience.
Due to the customized nature of our products, please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. Made just for you!
We also have great International shipping options available!
*Click here for more information on international shipping with MyUS.com. We ship free to the U.S. address MYUS.COM gives you, and they bill your credit card for the remaining shipping charges to your country.