Electric Mini Bike – TT750R Lithium Ion Powered with full suspension!-Burromax
Everyone who gets on the TT750 Thunderbolt says “Whoa – that’s got a lot of torque!” – Its the fun kind for adults 16 and over. This will be your go to pit bike and it’s already traveling the woods with hunters and putting smiles on faces at events. This bike has a lot of hit when you twist the throttle and should be all you need for this size bike. The TT750R is in a class of its own in the 750W and below electric mini bikes and it will not disappoint on performance. This is the same basic bike as our other TT series bikes with standard features like front and rear suspension, rear disc brake, keyed ignition, variable throttle, and a 21″ seat height. The noted exception is the performance specification. In addition it has a standard powerful LED Headlight, a new thin line LED taillight, a digital voltmeter and all bikes come with a taller set of handle bars that will accept our accessory items. Enjoy this one!
- Our most powerful model TT Mini Bikes
- Matte finish carbon fiber color only
- Expect max speed of 27 mph with stock gearing – motor sprockets are available for more low end or top end
- Expect 14 mile range with 180 lb rider and 18 miles with 100lb riders on flat ground. Testing was done on road surfaces and with wide open throttle for entire test.
- Fast charging, full charge in 4 hours and partial charging is OK
- Lithium Ion Battery Performance – 11.6 AH 36V Lithium Ion NCM
- 2 Speed modes with hidden switch – 18 or 27 mph.
- Full suspension that works
- Variable throttle speed
- Disc Brake
- 750W Neodymium Magnet Motor – 50A Peak Controller
- Upgradeable performance- motor sprockets are available for more low end or top end.
- Up to 250lb rider on flat hard pack surfaces and up to 140lb riders for off road
- Standard 18W 5000 Lumin LED headlight
- New thin line LED taillight
- Taller handle bars with cross bar for accessories
- Accessories are available
Proposition 65 Warning: Lithium-ion Batteries and/or products that contain Lithium-ion Batteries can expose you to chemicals including cobalt lithium nickel oxide, and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ALL PARTS ARE READILY AVAILABLE!
Available on backorder | Lead Time: LATE MARCH 2021